Friday, May 10, 2013

This and That

This morning Maggie and I attended the Muffins with Mommy event at Tuttle's preschool. I always love a chance to be at the school and watch Tuttle with his sweet friends. Tuttle entered the room before me and handed me a card and a little bouquet of flowers when I came in. 


All three of us enjoyed some yummy treats. It was the perfect way to start my morning. I love my big boy, and it melts my heart when he responds, "I loves you, too, Mommy."


This week is kind of a blur, but the babies have done some memorable things.

Maggie has started to walk across the room with a walker. While her walking has no specific direction, she is impressive with her balance, her ability to bend down to explore something and get back up, and her energy to go again and again. She loves when we cheer for her!


Tuttle has rediscovered his love for his trains. I pulled them out and showed him how he could make a track that zigs and zags between rooms. He is now 100% independent and wants to create a long track everyday that starts in the kitchen moves through the dining room and ends up in the front living room.


We found a new park that will be a regular activity for us: Little Nancy Creek Park. We met one of Tuttle's school buddies for an impromptu playdate this afternoon and had a blast. The playground is very unique complete with the tallest slide I have ever seen. Tuttle was not intimiated one bit! There is also a little creek with stepping stones across that Tuttle and Niko crossed and threw rocks in the water. I cannot wait to go back!


Happy Mother's Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment