Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

We started off our St. Patrick's Day with Lucky Charms for breakfast, of course! :) Then after gymnastics, Maggie and I went to the preschool to set up for the class party. I brought pasta salad with green noodles and broccoli. The green noodles were so easy! I just added food coloring to the water while the noodles boiled. Unfortunately I think the green color scared the kids because most did not touch it! Oops!
 



 
This picture cracks me up. I asked Tuttle's teacher to take a picture of our little family. Every time she tried to take the picture, another student would jump in. :)
 
 
Take 2.
 
 
Tuttle has enjoyed playing "leprechaun" this afternoon. He put all his gold coins in a bucket and has refused to share. :)
 
Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment