Thursday, March 27, 2014

Piano Man (and Lady)

Tuesday morning Jay's childhood piano was delivered to our house, so Grandmommy and Grandaddy came over to help. Grandmommy arranged the delivery and has found companies to come check it out at our house. We are so excited to have such a special piece in our house, and Tuttle will begin piano lessons as soon as it is tuned and some repairs are addressed. Jay and I were already getting excited about Tuttle playing Christmas songs around the holidays. :)
 




 
Gigi is visiting family this week, so it has just been the babies and me at home. We have treated it like a little vacation and have been super lazy. I have loved spending some laid  back quality time with Tuttle and Maggie. :)
 

 
I have to say that Jay and I have the best kids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment