Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Big Countdown and Easter Fun

I am trying to ignore the fact that I will have a FOUR year old in just a few days. It is just flying by, and I wish I could keep him little forever. He makes my days, so rich.



 
We have enjoyed some Easter fun this week. Yesterday we dyed eggs. It was a quick project, but the kids enjoyed picking out the colors for their eggs and later eating an egg of their choice.
 


 
Today we visited the Easter Bunny at the mall. Although he is creepy looking to me, the kids loved snuggling next to him for a picture. Even Maggie put on her brave face to meet him. I am usually the mommy standing behind the photographer snapping my own pictures, but I got the vibe that might not be acceptable this time. :) I ordered the best picture, and it will be mailed, so I will show everyone once it arrives!
 
Tuttle, Maggie, and Gigi looked so sweet in their spring outfits.
 

 
Tomorrow we are taking candy filled eggs to the fire station to hide for the firefighters. Tuttle and Gigi have been practicing their hiding skills for a few weeks now at home. Tuttle has been asking when we could visit the fire station again recently, and our firefighters are always so sweet and inviting. I think it will be a fun adventure!
 
We also have two egg hunts to look forward to on Saturday (church hunt) and Monday (school hunt).


No comments:

Post a Comment