Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Two Year Check-Up and Weekly Line-Up

Maggie went to the pediatrician for her two year check-up yesterday afternoon, and she did so well. She answered all the doctor's questions and let him check her ears/eyes/mouth with no problems. She was so brave during her finger prick that she did not shed one tear! Maggie left with a lollypop, Tinkerbell stickers, and a pink plastic fish from the treasure box. :)
 

Maggie continues to stay TINY. She is 33.5 inches (37%) and 22 pounds, 3 ounces (3%). I love that she is still so little that I can hold her like a baby because she is growing up too fast.
 
 
Tuttle is attending theater camp this week, and they will perform How I Became A Pirate Friday afternoon for the parents. The camp runs from 9am-12pm everyday this week, so it is preparing us for our school routine in a few weeks. Tuttle has hopped out of bed every morning ready to play with his friends at camp, but I am having a harder time adjusting. I just love having my boy home with me. I am going to miss him so much once Pre-K starts. I am definitely having trouble letting him grow up!
 
 
I am enjoying the one-on-one time with Maggie this week. We are getting some things checked off my list, and it is nice to have a little helper with me. She has been a trooper going to the bank, playing at home while the repair guy worked on our dishwasher, and driving back and forth to camp to transport Tuttle, and Gigi.
 
 
Jay and I were able to sneak away last night for a Braves game with our friends while Anne watched Tuttle and Maggie at our house. It was so relaxing to sit and chat with our friends on a random Tuesday night, and the kids always enjoy playing with Anne. Unfortunately the Braves lost, but I never pay attention to the game because I am so busy catching up with our friends. :)
 

 
Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment