Thursday, October 23, 2014

Special Pictures of Maggie

I took some pictures of Maggie this week that I want to make sure to put into our picture vault. :)

The first is a photo of Maggie trying on her pink princess gown for Halloween. The photo captures her reaction perfectly. She truly feels like a princess, and isn't that what it is all about as a little girl?


The second pictures was taken at Maggie's gymnastics class. Several months ago Maggie discovered that the "big girls" practice gymnastics right before her class begins. We started to arrive earlier, so Maggie could watch the older girls perform on the bars, balance beam, and floor. Maggie was ALWAYS in awe, and she started to show a real interest in one child in particular. I discovered the child is the daughter of the Olympic gold medalist trainer at our gym. Her name is Ava, and Maggie always wants to watch her and give her as many hugs as possible. Ava could not be sweeter to Maggie and seems to be just as excited when we arrive. Whenever Maggie is off task during her gymnastics class, I remind her that Ava practices, and if Maggie wants to do flips like Ava that she needs to practice and listen to her coach. Maggie always immediately turns her attitude around. :)


Maggie is so special to our family, and she definitely spices up our lives!


I also had the best time chaperoning Tuttle's preschool field trip today. Maggie was in school, as well, so I was able to give Tuttle my complete attention. We went to the Atlanta Center for Puppetry Arts to watch Wizard of Oz. I loved snuggling with my little boy and hearing him crack up during the performance. What a fun morning! (Sadly it was too dark to get a clear picture.)

No comments:

Post a Comment