Friday, October 31, 2014

Preschool Halloween Parties

Maggie and Tuttle both enjoyed Halloween parties at school this week. Luckily they were on different days, so I could attend each one and give each baby some individual attention. :)

Maggie's party in the Pound Puppy Class was yesterday.



Maggie was so happy to see me that she requested to hold my hand the entire time that she ate her party snack at the table. While she is a wild child at home, she tends to get shy in large crowds, but I love every excuse to hold her. 



The parents did such an impressive job with the decorations and food. Everything was very detailed, and Maggie gobbled up her fruit, carrots, cookie, and crackers. She had a perfect first school party!

Tuttle's Pre-K party was today after a parade of costumes around the school. I was subbing in another class, but I was able to sneak away for a few minutes to celebrate with my sweet boy. He was eager to tell me about the party game that he played where he was able to touch monster brains (spaghetti), witch fingers (carrot sticks), monster tongues (bananas), and something with jello. I know that game was destined to be a hit with four year old boys!




Tuttle and Maggie are ready to trick-or-treat tonight. The preschool parties definitely made the holiday a lot of fun because we could spread it out over several days. I am both dreading and looking forward to all the candy that will end up at our house tonight. I need to have the same limits that I put on Tuttle and Maggie because I usually end up with the worst stomach ache after Halloween! Haha


Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a lovely party! It’s always great to enroll your kid in a preschool as they make the kid learn activities and social behavior. Heard about a Phoenix preschool and its quite popular school around here. Thinking to take my kid there!

    ReplyDelete