Friday, January 30, 2015

Pajama Day

Tuttle was SO excited to wear his jammies to school on Thursday for Pajama Day. 


After school his teacher told me that they watched a movie clip on Arctic animals and drank hot chocolate. Tuttle was able to tell me specifically what kind of pajamas each classmate wore. He was very happy that his best buddy, Cooper, wore Star Wars jammies, too. :)

Maggie insisted on her picture before preschool, as well. I think she was confused that I was taking Tuttle's picture since I am always snapping shots of her!


The school week ended on a high note because Tuttle was line leader today. He picked letter Cheez-Its, apple sauce squeezies, and fruit snacks to share. He packed two Lego Star Wars battle ships for his Show-and-Tell. 

Maggie loved dressing like Mommy today. I am savoring every moment that she does not fight me on dressing her up! :)


We are lucky to have our babies at Oglethorpe Presbyterian Preschool. I love all these sweet memories they are making there.

No comments:

Post a Comment