Sunday, March 29, 2015

Baby Holland's Shower

My mom and I threw a baby shower for Aunt Peach and Holland this weekend. We are so excited about adding a new member to our family in June! Tuttle and Maggie talk about their cousin everyday!



The guest list was a combination of family and college friends.



My mom insists that I did as much as she did for the shower, but it was mostly her. She made all the food, cleaned her house top to bottom (as if it is not always immaculate), and set up the shower. Maggie and I spent Friday night at her house, so I could help set up. When I got up at 9am, everything was already done! My mom is the absolute best. :)


I did plan a little game for the shower that seemed to be enjoyed by all. We played "Price is Right- Baby Style." I purchased 10 commonly used baby products, and the guests had to guess the total without going over. Rachel Green won the game! She was within three dollars of the total. I am convinced all her years working in retail paid off! :)


Aunt Peach opened gifts next and received such fun and useful items for Baby Holland. That little girl is already so loved!



My mom and I were so thrilled that we were able to organize such a special day for Allison and Holland. I cannot believe she will be here is about two months! Bring on the baby snuggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment