Monday, March 16, 2015

Birthday Party Season

We are officially in birthday party season for Tuttle's friends. His class is grouped by similar birthdays, so once March and April hit each year we are very busy every weekend celebrating! We attended three parties this past weekend, and surprising each party was at a location that we had never visited. The kids had a blast!

We started on Saturday morning at Connor's sixth birthday party. It was at a warehouse for outdoor playground sets and trampolines! We had the best time sliding, swinging, jumping, and climbing. I even went down a couple VERY fast slides with Maggie. 



Next I dropped Daddy and Maggie off at home, and Tuttle and I went to the bowling ally to celebrate Will's fifth birthday party. All of our neighborhood friends were there! Tuttle loved bowling and did not want my help with his form at all. Despite slipping on the slick ally and bumping his head, Tuttle ended the party with a strike and lots of cake and ice cream!


After the party Jay and I decided to load the kids up at 7pm to check out a new SUV for me. Jay had been researching what to get me for a while, but this was our first weekend really looking. We have a history of very spontaneous car buying, and Saturday did not disappoint. We left the dealership with a beautiful Buick Enclave. I traded in my Jeep Liberty that I had driven for TWELVE years. Tuttle was absolutely devastated that we were leaving "Blue Tank" at the dealership- he cried for over an hour- but I am convincing him that the extra room in Mommy's new car will be better than our old ride. :)


Our final party of the weekend was at Glow Galaxy, a glow in the dark play space with jumpies, putt putt golf, and lots of room to run around! Maggie was a little nervous initially, but she and Tuttle were soon getting out a lot of energy with their friends and the birthday boy, James. I could not take any decent pictures because it was too dark. Happy 5th Birthday, James!


We are looking forward to the week of 70 degree weather!

1 comment:

  1. So lovely birthday party!! I hope you all enjoyed the day to the fullest. On my mom’s birthday I will throw a vintage party at one of the best vintage party venue rentals in LA. I would hire the best planner for the arrangements. I really can’t wait for the day!

    ReplyDelete