Thursday, April 16, 2015

Snapshots Of Our Week

Like most weeks we crammed a lot into the last five days. 

We started the week off on the right foot by going to church. :)


I hosted a Honey Bee Tees trunk show at my house for three days. I have so much fun hosting trunk shows for children's clothing. It definitely allows me to fund a portion of my shopping addiction!


Tuttle and Maggie were glad to return to school this week after last week off due to Spring Break. Since it was predicted to rain everyday this week, school was necessary to keep the kids sane. The preschool's annual Trike-a-Thon for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital was postponed due to weather, but Tuttle and Maggie had a blast at art class, Playball, chapel, Spanish class, and music class.




The lottery for Tuttle's Kindergarten German Immersion Program was held today. The way the program works is that two Kindergarten classes take turns during the day with lessons that are taught 100% in German. Language Arts/Reading and Social Studies are taught in English, and Math and Science are taught in German. I know Tuttle will thrive in such a challenging environment because he is already so focused in the classroom and can memorize anything. 


He is currently #1 on the wait list, but I already know two students that obtained spots and are not attending next year. Therefore it seems Tuttle is guaranteed a spot! I will be more excited when I see it in writing, but we are thrilled for this opportunity! Auf wiedersehen! (Goodbye!)

No comments:

Post a Comment