Monday, July 27, 2015

Family Cookout

The Giordano family was visiting from Philadelphia this week, and luckily we were able to fit into a family cookout yesterday. It was a very relaxing afternoon, especially since the kids are so independent now. Tuttle, Maggie, and Gwen ran around together the entire time. I loved watching Maggie and Gwen's friendship really flourish. Silas will be joining in the fun in no time!



I have to brag on my cousin for a minute. Anne recently won the Nilsen Literary Prize for a First Novel. The novel now has an anticipated release date of fall 2016 through the Southeast Missouri State University Press. We could not be more proud of her! I know we will see her name on the New York Times Bestsellers List in no time! :)


Almost the entire family was at the cookout, but I only focused on taking pictures of the kids. Let's be honest, they are the best material to work with! :)



We love any chance we get to spend time with the Corbitt clan. We are already looking forward to another event. I just hope it comes before Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment