Saturday, October 17, 2015

Fun Run

Tuttle's school held their annual Fun Run on Friday to raise money for the PTA. We had to call all the family members to sponsor Tuttle for each lap that he completed. Grandmommy, Peach, Gram, and Mommy generously donated, so he was set to run and even earn some prizes for his effort.

Gram was excited to attend the event to cheer on Tuttle. I am beyond thrilled that she is retired now. I literally call on her every week for something. We walked from the house and met Tuttle on the field.


The goal was 30 laps, and Tuttle completely shocked me and had no issue hustling the entire time. Gram and I even ran one lap each with him. I had to laugh at all the cheers I received for being so pregnant and running! 

Blurry action shot! :)


The music, cheering, and blowup tunnel helped keep everyone happy and active during the Fun Run. Tuttle finished with 32 laps! (He forgot to get marked for the first lap.)



Daddy and I are very proud of how well Tuttle is adjusting to kindergarten. He loves his school, and I love the opportunity to be so involved in his day!

I took advantage of Gram being around to go out to lunch. We picked up Maggie from preschool and headed to The Flying Biscuit. Maggie insisted on pancakes for lunch.



Friday was the perfect start to our busy and fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment