Sunday, October 11, 2015

Quality Family Time

We took full advantage of family time this weekend because Jay's new job has him traveling to California at least four days each week. We have missed him so much, so we packed in several fun family activities.

Tuttle's soccer game was cancelled again due to the rain, so we slept in a little bit before heading to breakfast. I requested to try something different than our normal breakfast spots in Brookhaven, so Jay suggested The Silver Skillet, an Atlanta institution for an old fashioned breakfast since 1956. We all enjoyed our favorites. Tuttle and Maggie particularly loved their pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream. Jay and I always prefer more hole-in-the-wall restaurants, and The Silver Skillet will definitely be a spot that we return.


Next we headed to the Atlanta Center for Puppetry Arts to watch their newest production, Peter Pan. The show was done under black lights. The whole family was impressed. Tuttle and Maggie were even able to make their own crocodile rod puppets to take home. We are already looking forward to the next production of Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer. I cannot believe a Christmas show is already upon us!

Today we ate breakfast at home, washed the cars, and completed our typical Sunday chores (laundry, grocery shopping, organizing the playroom). With the perfect fall weather we took a family bike ride, and Tuttle and Daddy attempted the first lesson on riding without training wheels. Tuttle is still a work in progress with keeping his balance, but both of my boys had fun trying. Daddy sure got a workout chasing Tuttle down the street!


The kids do not not have school tomorrow due to Columbus Day, so we are headed to the Botanical Gardens with Aunt Peach and Holland to check out the scarecrow exhibit. We cannot wait!

1 comment:

  1. My boyfriend left me for another girl. I needed him back desperately because i loved him so much. I became very worried and needed help. as i was browsing through the internet, I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Ebuka can help get ex back fast and stop a divorce or breakup and so on , So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (return Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my boyfriend came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Today I'm so happy and i want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to his or her broken relationships and marriage. Simply contact the great "Dr.Ebuka" If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you., Thank you Dr Ebuka for saving my broken relationships and brought my boyfriend back to me!" email him at: ebukalovetemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +13103599685 ....

    ReplyDelete