Saturday, October 3, 2015

German-American Friendship Day

I volunteered to be a class photographer for German-American Friendship Day at Tuttle's school yesterday. Despite the rainy forecast, the weather held off long enough for the kids to enjoy the activities outside. 


I realized as soon as I grabbed my good camera out of my purse that the SD card was still in my computer at home, so iPhone photos had to do. :)


The day proved to be successful organized chaos as the kids enjoyed German music, German and American snacks (such as peanut butter and Nutella with pretzel rods), tattoos, and running around with their friends. 



I always love to see Tuttle in his element interacting with his little buddies. I am slowly putting faces to names. Maggie quickly warmed up to the crowd and was running around with the big kids before I knew it.


It is officially fall here in Atlanta, and this almost six month pregnant momma is LOVING the cooler weather. While Daddy is cheering on the Dawgs in Athens this weekend, we are going to karate practice, watching the game snuggling on the couch, and catching a movie at the theater tonight.



Happy Fall, Y'all!

1 comment:

  1. My boyfriend left me for another girl. I needed him back desperately because i loved him so much. I became very worried and needed help. as i was browsing through the internet, I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Ebuka can help get ex back fast and stop a divorce or breakup and so on , So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (return Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my boyfriend came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. Today I'm so happy and i want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to his or her broken relationships and marriage. Simply contact the great "Dr.Ebuka" If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you., Thank you Dr Ebuka for saving my broken relationships and brought my boyfriend back to me!" email him at: ebukalovetemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +13103599685 ....

    ReplyDelete