Saturday, February 13, 2016

Jacob Turns One Month!

Jacob Corbitt has been a part of our family for one month now.


Everyone in the family is completely in love with our new baby, especially Tuttle and Maggie. Jacob weighs 9 pounds, 10 ounces (39%) and measures 22.5 inches (87%). He is fitting right in with Thorne boys- tall and skinny! 


Jacob eats 2-3 ounces every 2.5-3 hours on average. We are using Enfamil Newborn right now until my formula stash gets depleted. He is starting to have more wake time during the day and seems to understand when it is nighttime now. He slept his longest stretch last night from 11pm-5am! I hope this trend continues because I am officially tired now. :)

Jacob has adjusted right away to being on the go with his big brother and sister. He is happy in the carseat or the Ergo carrier, but he definitely sleeps soundly if he has the chance to nap at home. He is the happiest if his mommy is holding him, and I am completely fine with soaking up each moment with my little boy. He likes to spend short amounts of time on his playmat or laying in his bed. 


I feel like Jacob is the perfect final baby for our family. During our newborn stage with Tuttle we were just new parents trying to figure it all out. Maggie suffered from severe acid reflux, so I honestly was just trying to make it out of the newborn times, so we could experience a happy baby. Jacob is making my mommy heart full with baby snuggles and glimpses of little baby smiles. I am trying to take in everyday. I cannot believe he is already a month. It is flying by!


We love you, Jacob Corbitt! 

P.S. Jay told me that I needed to get a better monthly sign for Jacob's photos. I told him that I realized last minute that it was his one month birthday, and he was lucky to even get a picture. #thirdchildproblems

No comments:

Post a Comment