Monday, June 10, 2019

Camp and Crafts

We picked up Tuttle on Friday from camp although he was not ready to come home. I remember crying at the weekly celebration each year because the days at Camp Glisson always fly much too quickly. I love that he is loving this experience as much as I did!



After our annual stop at Dairy Queen for lunch, Tuttle immediately fell asleep. This NEVER happens in the car anymore, so I know he was beyond exhausted.


Maggie, Jacob, and I left Daddy and Tuttle at home for the weekend to recover. We were spoiled at Grandmommy and Grandaddy's house (including a shopping spree for me without children!) while the rain poured the entire time. I was relieved that we were not stuck at home! Maggie and Jacob were not ready to leave on Sunday, but they were eager to show Tuttle their new Lego kits.

It is Maggie's turn for camp this week, and she is attending an American Girl art camp at The Little House of Art. Each day the girls create something special for their dolls, and Maggie is eating it up! She rated today as a 9/10 and immediately came home to plan outfits to match her doll tomorrow. The only stressful part of the camp is picking which American Girl doll to take since Maggie had accumulated 5 big dolls, 1 WellieWisher, and 3 Bitty Babies.



Jacob is being a trooper in the car this week with camp and gymnastics transportation. 


I feel like a full fledged taxi driver without the tips! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment