Sunday, June 2, 2019

See You Friday!

Tuttle started his second year at Camp Glisson today. He was counting down the minutes until we could drop him off in his cabin. (I think part of the excitement is the fact that he gets a week without a little brother and sister.) Jacob insisted that he was staying for camp, too, but we were able to lure him away with the promise of ice cream.



I did request that Camp Glisson start an adult week. I really wanted to trade places with Tuttle today!

The ice cream treat was a successful diversion and a perfect photo opportunity.






Maggie decided she would create her own camp at home for Jacob, complete with a tent for their beds. I do not know how long she will stay happy being the counselor to a camper that won't listen to instructions....


I am already looking forward until Friday when we can pick up Tuttle, but I know he is having the BEST time!

No comments:

Post a Comment