Monday, June 24, 2019

Dancing in the Rain

We were thrilled to welcome Gram home after two weeks in Europe on a riverboat cruise. The kids and I went over to her house for souvenirs before heading to the Battery for lunch and cooling off in the splash pad. After hearing about Gram and Grumps's adventures in Germany, Hungary, and Austria, it makes the countdown to Gram and my trip to Paris so much more real!



VBS started this week, and all three babies are attending a camp at church. This is my first break this summer with everyone occupied in activities. Tuttle and Maggie are both in VBS while Jacob is having fun in drop-in care on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I love how our church creates a space for all ages. :)


Tonight after dinner the perfect summer rain poured down, and the boys opted for a shower outside. It was pure childhood memories. I love these sweet brothers.



No comments:

Post a Comment