Monday, October 28, 2019

Fall Frenzy

The rain thankfully held off for the fall fair at the kids' school this past Saturday. Since I was in charge of raffle baskets again, I needed everything to run smoothly, so I would not have 23 baskets living in my dining room anymore. :)

I NEVER take photos during the fall fair because I am so busy with the baskets, but everyone had a great time, and Daddy handled the three kids plus a soccer game with ease. In true Maggie fashion, she won a raffle basket called "Dog Lovers" for Rosie. 

I hurried home to get ready for Matt and Anne's engagement party only to discover our babysitter cancelled 30 minutes before she was supposed to arrive due to sickness. We are thankful for good friends that let us dump our kids on them last minute, so we could make the celebration in time!


We competed in the annual pumpkin carving contest yesterday. The votes are still out, but I appear to be taking home the trophy again with my puppy pumpkin. Jay insists I am just getting sympathy votes....



I organized the activities for the week last night. It is a FULL week of parties, snacks, costumes, sports practices, projects, and trick-or-treating. I have zero clue how working moms get it all done!

Jacob is finally snack bringer/ line leader/ calendar helper this week at preschool. I could not do normal snacks during a holiday week. Maggie is the biggest help with my ideas!



Ms. Maggie Independent can handle her book character pumpkin book report almost all my herself. (Except for cleaning up the red paint she tracked throughout the house...)


It is Red Ribbon Week at school, so the big kids have a different dress up theme each day. We started with "I mustache you to make good choices." Tuttle was the only one who wanted to sport my homemade mustache this morning.


I am feeling Jacob's mood right now. Life with three kids is EXHAUSTING! But I will keep them around. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment