Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Under Construction (Again)

Jay and I have plunged into another renovation after our huge project two summers ago. I asked my handy husband to renovate our guest bathroom as a birthday present. (There was no possibility of saying no to a birthday request.) While it is a small space, I have requested new tile, new bead board, wallpaper, vanity and toilet upgrades, and a smooth ceiling. I have full confidence in Jay that it will turn out perfectly. :)


Here are some before pictures of the project. It was definitely in need of an overhaul.




Jacob is in "Worker Heaven" watching Daddy demo the bathroom. He always has his toy tool box by his side in case an assistant is needed.




We did discover a small amount of water damage, but it was expected. Luckily Grumps can fix anything, so we have called in his expertise, as well. I know he is thrilled....



There is some urgency to finish this project because all five of us have to share a bathroom during the renovation. I cannot wait to see the final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment