Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween Prep

The kids and I have been preparing for Halloween all week with spooky parties and events.

Maggie wore her first costume to gym on Monday for a fashion show. She planned a theme with her teammate, Lily, and surprised everyone with her life size peach outfit. She is definitely our little Georgia peach!



Maggie and I organized Jacob's preschool party on Tuesday. I love searching for sweet, festive ideas because it is such a short time that I can actually participate in school parties.


Jacob's Firefly Class is just the cutest! I enjoyed meeting all the parents and watching the kids interact. There are so many new friends this year!




Our final Halloween event was this morning at the big kids' school. It was the annual book character parade. Maggie wore her second costume of Fern from Charlotte's Web, complete with a Wilber sidekick. Tuttle wore his actual Halloween costume. He is currently obsessed with the Beatles, so I searched the internet for costume ideas. It might be my favorite costume any of my children have worn!




Jacob made it his mission to point out every Spiderman, Star Wars character, and Harry Potter in the parade. You could hear Tuttle before he was actually seen since he played his guitar throughout the school. Maggie was her typical shy self, but she made the best Fern.


We are thrilled to add another pumpkin to our patch this year with Rosie. Despite the cold and rain, all four Thorne babies are ready to rack up in candy tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment