Thursday, March 4, 2021

Dr. Seuss Week

 All three Thorne kids celebrated Read Across America this week with Dr. Seuss themed days at school. I went all out with Jacob since this is my last time participating in sweet preschool days.

Almost the whole family got involved in making snack for Jacob to take to his friends. One perk of having Jay work from home is that he can help me with my crazy ideas during his lunch break.




The big kids did not want to dress up on all the theme days, but they were excited to turn into Thing 1 and Thing 2 on Tuesday. I was shocked that Tuttle agreed to match Maggie, but she could not have been more thrilled. 

As I was putting together their costumes, Jacob did not want to be left out, so he found his outfit to become Thing 3!

We are experiencing some fake spring weather this week and playing outside as much as possible. Between jumping on the new trampoline from Christmas and meeting friends at the neighborhood playground, we are ready for the cold to be gone completely and the sunshine to stay! I know I have ended several blog posts with this same sentiment, but we are not made for the winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment