Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Fun Playdate

Tuttle invited his buddy, James, over today for a playdate. James battled some serious health issues recently, and we are so happy to have him back running around and smiling! :)


The moment James arrived at our house Tuttle was bursting with excitement. He spent the whole time screaming with joy (I think this scared James a little bit!) and laughing at all the toddler silliness.

I thought the boys might enjoy dying Easter eggs, so I put together a little craft table and James' Mommy, Laurel, brought the CUTEST eggs nest rice crispy treats for a snack.



The boys loved playing with the train set, singing "Ring Around the Rosie," zooming around on the riding toys, and climbing around the baby gates. Overall, I think it was a successful playdate followed by a LONG nap for Tuttle AND me!

We cannot wait to play with James again soon. Plus, I love the adult time with Laurel!

No comments:

Post a Comment