Monday, April 23, 2012

Tuttle's 2nd Birthday Party

I cannot believe I am already writing about Tuttle's second birthday. I feel like he was just born! We celebrated his birthday with a group of his little buddies on Saturday at our house. I planned a "Cookies and Milk" theme complete with six varieties of cookies (with my mom's help) and mason jars of milk for the kids. We scattered riding toys, chalk, and our train table around the yard, and Tuttle's Aunt Peach offered face painting. It was the perfect way to celebrate our little boy's big day! :)

 I asked my friend, Melissa, who I met in photography class to capture the day. Otherwise, I would not be able to entertain because I would be snapping away with my camera. She did an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING job! I cannot take credit for any of the pictures, but here is a glimpse into the birthday fun!!























A BIG thank you to all our friends and family for making Tuttle feel so special.
Happy Birthday, Tuttle! We love you very much!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the photography practice!:-) And happy birthday once again to your sweet Tuttle!

    ReplyDelete