Saturday, April 28, 2012

Pedicure Party and Two Year Checkup

I have been looking forward to another girls' night out for a while now, and I could not wait for our pedicure party at a new shoe store that we booked for last night! It was also the first time in a LONG TIME that all six of us could go out! 

We started the night at Noche for some drinks and a quick bite. I devoured some chicken empanadas plus most of Jamie's nachos!

 
Afterwards we went a couple of doors down to Happy Feet, the new shoe store and pedicure salon. Since we had reserved a private party, they had food laid out for us, and Laurel made the CUTEST wine glasses for everyone. Since half of us are pregnant (YEAH!), Jamie brought sparkling grape juice for the mommas-to-be. 





It was the perfect evening to relax. My only disappointment was that I was hoping for a longer massage! Maggie Ruth has decided my sciatic nerve is the most comfortable place to lounge.

Since Mary's birthday was very recently, it was the perfect excuse to get together. Happy Birthday, Mary!


Tuttle and I also went to his two year checkup yesterday. Despite A LOT of tears, the doctor said Tuttle is doing great. He is right on track for his vocabulary development and his blood work looked fine.


Here are his two year stats:
Height: 33 3/4 inches (32%)
Weight: 27 lbs 3 oz (40%)
Head Circumference: 50cm (81%)

I was shocked that he is on the shorter side of kids his age because I always thought he was so big. I hope he got his daddy's tall genes instead of my 5'3" height!

No comments:

Post a Comment