Sunday, April 15, 2012

Playing in the Dirt and the Band

We declared today "Family Yard Day" and headed early to Home Depot to pick up flowers, pinestraw, fertilizer, bug killer, and other odds and ends. Jay is great in the yard, but this was my first yard project. I volunteered to tackle the flowers by the mailbox and a small raised bed beside the house. Jay took on the rest: mowing the whole yard, weed eating, blowing, and fertilizing. What a good husband!


Tuttle was still a little off today, so he watched us work from a blanket under the shady tree.


Our final product is something to be proud of!




After a three hour nap (I am jinxing myself, but this is his normal nap schedule. Maggie Ruth is never going to sleep. I recognize this!), Tuttle had a little more energy. He went grocery shopping with me, helped Daddy wash the dog, and even had time for a little band practice. Tuttle played the drums while I was the vocals. We rocked the house with our versions of "Old "McDonald Had a Farm," "The ABCs," "Rum Sum Sum," and "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star."




I think we may go to the doctor tomorrow to get our little boy checked out. He seems pitiful one second then happy the next. Maybe I can get some answers...

No comments:

Post a Comment