Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Our Week So Far in iPhone Pics

We are finally back to a normal routine this week, and I think everyone was ready.
 
 
Monday Maggie and I returned to gymnastics, and she continues to impress me. She is the only one in her class that does the balance beam unassisted and loves hanging on the bars. I am enjoying this activity with her, especially since she is so good at it!
 
We snuck in a few minutes at the preschool playground before picking up Tuttle and Gigi.
 
 
Remarkably Tuttle is starting to nap again. Everyday I let him choose between a nap and quiet playtime in his room alone (reading, Legos, etc.), but recently he is opting for sleep. He requests that I snuggle with him until he falls asleep. It is my favorite time of day because I love feeling him fall asleep like a newborn. For just a minute I can pretend that I do not have a big boy getting bigger by the day. :(
 
 
Tuesday we had nice weather, so we headed to the zoo with some friends. Most of the animals were out, and it was not very crowded. We ended the adventure with a ride of the train which never gets old!
 

 
Today (Wednesday) my bible study started back up at church, so Maggie and I rushed to arrive on time after dropping Tuttle and Gigi at preschool. The bible school girls caught up on life events since the holidays, wrapped up our book study, and decided on the next book to read together. I think Maggie enjoyed being back at her "little school" while I was in class.
 
After a quick grocery trip, Maggie and I attended the preschool chapel service to watch Tuttle and Gigi with their class. Tuttle was the volunteer during the little sermon. I love that the kids are being exposed to traditional church songs and prayers weekly.
 
 
The kids are getting so creative during the afternoon since we do not get much outside time. Gigi and Tuttle have started playing "Santa" where they pack bags full of toys to deliver to the boys and girls and "Sleepover" where they spread out blankets and pillows and lounge in their beds. Tomorrow we are trying out a new activity to beat the cold weather: BOWLING!

No comments:

Post a Comment