Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First Day of Preschool 2014

Tuttle and Maggie were so excited to start preschool this morning. It was very easy to get them out of bed and showered!
 
Daddy was able to go into work a little later and joined us at Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast. It has been a tradition to eat doughnuts every year on the first day of school, but this year I had planned to be more low-key and grab breakfast at home. I was nervous about getting two babies ready for school with all their bags packed. I am so glad Jay suggested a family trip to Dunkin' Donuts, so we could keep the tradition going. This was the fourth year in a row!
 
I snapped a few quick pictures on the steps of the church before walking Tuttle and Maggie to their classrooms.
 



 
We dropped Maggie off first. After using the little potty in her room, she immediately started playing and did not shed one tear when I left. She is totally ready for preschool.
 
 
Tuttle was next to be dropped off and could not have been more excited to enter his Dragon classroom. I had to ask him for a hug before I left.
 
 
This is going to be a FABULOUS year at Oglethorpe Presbyterian Preschool. Now what I am I going to do for three hours to occupy myself before I pick them up at noon?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment