Monday, September 8, 2014

Smile For The Camera!

My head is still spinning from our busy and fun weekend, but I am slowly starting to get my house back in order and get ready for our week ahead. This weekend I helped organize a friend flying into Atlanta to shoot nine family photo session at Piedmont Park, including our family. I met Christy through Facebook, and I have always LOVED her photography. We figured out a way for her to travel from Orlando to Atlanta for the weekend, and I found eight other sweet families to book Christy for their family photos, as well. I picked up Christy last Friday night and assisted her in meeting up with the other families at the park since she was not familiar with the area. Luckily the rain held out all weekend because there was a high percent chance that the weather would ruin all the photos.
 
Jay was such a wonderful help this weekend with the kids. Tuttle had his first soccer game on Saturday morning, and Jay took the kids by himself to cheer on Team France. Tuttle scored two goals and loved running around with his buddies. I cannot wait to watch him in action next weekend!
 

 
Sunday morning Jay started the day out the best way at Waffle House in pajamas. Maggie and Tuttle devoured a chocolate chip waffle and bacon. Yum!
 

 
Since I had gotten the hang of organizing the families for their photo sessions, I brought Maggie and Tuttle to the last sessions on Sunday night. I had missed my babies, and watching Tuttle and Maggie run around the playground and feed the ducks was the perfect way to end our busy weekend.
 

 
Christy sent us a "Sneak Peek" of our family photos, and I could not be more in LOVE. These are my favorites!
 







 
I cannot wait to see the rest of Christy's beautiful photography. I am already planning how I want to display them all over the house! Check out Christy Groover Photography. I know I will be flying her back to Atlanta very soon for my pictures! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment