Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas Craziness

I absolutely love December because it keeps me busy in a good way. I enjoy the shopping, events, decorating, and most of all the excitement that radiates from Tuttle and Maggie. This week has been the calm before the storm, so I have used it to send our cards, wrap up our shopping, put the finishing touches on the house, and rest up a little bit before next week. Next week has so much packed into it that I barely know where to start: class parties, Santa visit, holiday work dinner, The Nutcracker X 2....just to get us started. It will definitely be a time for holiday cheer.

I cannot believe we can officially say that we will be a family of five NEXT MONTH. Eek! Luckily I barely have time to feel overwhelmed with the holidays. I know the next five weeks will fly by! 

One of my guilty pleasures during Christmas is dressing Maggie in holiday clothing. (Let's be honest. This is my guilty pleasure all the time, but Christmas makes it feel more acceptable.) Here are some of my favorites this week! :)




Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment