Friday, March 11, 2016

Jacob Turns Two Months!

Jacob Corbitt has been a part of our family for two months now.


I cannot believe I am already writing our two month update. I feel like we just brought him home from the hospital. We go to the doctor next week, so I will update with stats then. :)

Jacob eats about 4 ounces every 3 hours. His nap schedule is getting a little more predictable, but he will still fall asleep everytime when we are in the car which is a lot with all our sports practices and school pickups. He wants to go to bed every night at 7pm and usually can fall asleep on his own. I dream feed him right before I go to bed around 10:30pm, and he will sleep until about 3am. After a quick feeding, he returns to bed until 5:30 or 6am. He will either eat or just snuggle in bed with me until 7:30 when our day starts. I think we are well on our way to him sleeping through the night!!

Jacob's favorite activities are riding in the Ergo with Mommy, Tummy Time on the bed, listening to Tuttle play piano, or relaxing in his swing in the dining room. His biggest milestone this past month has been developing his smile! He still reserves smiling for very select moments, but Tuttle and Maggie are starting to peak his interest with little grins!


Our little boy is in 0-3m clothes and Size 1 diapers. I am having more fun than I thought buying baby boy clothes, especially for summer. Jay asked me the other day where his "real clothes" were because his closet is filled with bubbles, jon jons, and diaper sets. I told him that Jacob was my last baby, and he was going to look like a baby for as long as possible! :)


I really feel like our family is complete with three babies, and Jacob could not be a more perfect addition. We love you, Jacob Corbitt!

No comments:

Post a Comment