Saturday, March 26, 2016

We Are On The Hunt!



 We have been having fun at several Easter egg hunts this week! Maggie started with a sweet hunt and party with her preschool class on Wednesday. The parents hid the eggs on the playground, and the kids had a blast running around filling their baskets. (Maggie did tell me that it was my fault that she did not get more eggs because I did not put her in her "fast shoes." I promised she could wear them for the next hunt. I think she did not have enough room in her basket for more eggs due to all that sass! Ha!)


The Kangaroo Class enjoyed a little party in the classroom afterwards. Since it was early, the mom volunteers served doughnuts, fruit, and chicken mini from Chickfila. I might have sneaked some of the food for myself!

Maggie LOVED matching her little brother for the party! I was soaking up every minute of coordinating their outfits.


Today we all attended an egg hunt at Blackburn Park (Daddy's bootcamp location) for Brookhaven's Easter celebration. Despite the misty rain, Tuttle and Maggie gathered a basket full of eggs and had a great time!


Jacob smiled right on time for the picture! :)


The Easter Bunny even made an appearance. Even though I always find the costume pretty creepy, the kids were eager to sit with him.


Maggie and Tuttle were in different age groups to hunt. Maggie searched for eggs first, so I held her hand while she filled her basket. When it was Tuttle's turn, he was off and out of sight in the blink of an eye!



I know Jacob will join the Easter fun next year. I just love these babies!


We have TWO more egg hunts before our Easter festivities are over. Tomorrow Gram is hosting one at her house after church, and next week Tuttle's kindergarten class will enjoy searching for eggs. This is not helping my mission to lose the baby weight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment