Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Signs of Spring

As Maggie opened the door today to head to gymnastics, she exclaimed, "It's Daddy's favorite weather! Warm! We do not have to wear a jacket!" I think we are all excited that warmer weather is here!


Tuttle began flag football this past Sunday at Keswick Park. We decided to take a little break from soccer this season. The practices and games are both on Sunday afternoons which is a little more laid back than a soccer practice during the week and a game early Saturday morning. With a newborn I look forward to sleeping in a little on the weekends now!

I think flag football will allow Tuttle to learn the rules of football, so he can appreciate cheering for the Dawgs in the fall a little more! (Tuttle was not thrilled to take a picture for me after practice.)


Today was the warmest day this week, so I used the opportunity to take some photos for the clothing company that I am working for part time now. The owner asked Maggie to model the dress loading next week, and I snapped some shots at the Oglethorpe University campus today. Tuttle and Maggie always like exploring the grounds. Maggie was such a cooperative little model. I did not know what to expect when I explained to her that we needed pictures of her to promote the sale. :)

Check out Mary & Grace Clothing to order. It is a dream to work for the company because I absolutely LOVE every design offered!


Jacob has started smiling this week every now and then, and today I caught it on camera. I am eager for his personality to start coming through. Tuttle and Maggie will be even more obsessed with him once they can make him smile all the time!


I am looking forward to some time with my mom tomorrow morning. We are grabbing lunch and doing a little shopping for Jacob. Although the warm weather will not stick around tomorrow, the forecast looks promising for the days to come. Spring, we are ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment