Sunday, July 10, 2016

Celebrating Eight Years!

Jay and I celebrated our upcoming wedding anniversary this weekend. Grandmommy and Grandaddy took ALL THREE babies from Friday afternoon until Sunday afternoon- 48 hours! While most of the weekend was spent being as lazy as possible, we did get dressed up Saturday night for  a special evening at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens.


We enjoyed dinner at the newly renovated garden restaurant, Lintons, and then strolled the grounds to take in the Chihuly exhibit. It was absolutely amazing, especially all lit up at night. We really got a chance to catch up on life without three little ones needing us. :)

Tomorrow is our official EIGHT year anniversary, and I love Jay more today than I did the day I married him. He is constantly supportive of my dreams and works so hard to provide for our family. I am extremely lucky that we met on that GA/FL bus (Go Dawgs!) and that our love continued to grow as well as our family. In eight years, we have moved four times, added three beautiful babies (as well as a three legged dog and an obese cat), and changed careers to allow my dream job of being a SAHM a reality. I love you very much, Jay! Happy Anniversary, and I look forward to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment