Saturday, November 12, 2016

Jacob Turns Ten Months!

Jacob Corbitt Thorne has been a part of our family for ten months now.


This month's photo was almost impossible with our busy boy. Every time I sat him in the chair, he leaped off the second I grabbed my camera. I had to recruit Maggie after school to stand above me on a chair and clap her hands while shouting his name!

Jacob's eating routine has remained the same. He still loves yogurt for breakfast. I have gotten a little lazy and offered squeezies with fruits and veggies for lunch because he sucks them right now, and I know he is getting good nutrients. He also likes pasta and sandwiches. For dinner, he still eats what Tuttle and Maggie are eating. He does eat eat huge amounts, but I am pleased with his attitude toward food. :)

He has also kept the same sleeping schedule. He takes one long nap in the morning while everyone is in school (about two hours) and one nap in the afternoon either in the car or at home. He is ready for bed at 7pm and sleeps until about 7:30 the next morning. Since I am chasing him every second that he is awake, I am THRILLED that he loves his sleep!


Speaking of chasing, Jacob is so busy and curious. He never stops moving while he is awake and wants to turn over and get into EVERYTHING. His current obsessions are bathroom trashcans, the fireplace, Maggie's bookcase with her treasures, the laundry room, the drawer with all my hair supplies. Do you see a trend here? No toys, just areas that he should not be in! Third babies start early and just keep going! Luckily Tuttle and Maggie help wrangle our hurricane boy, too. 


Jacob's two front teeth popped through this month, and his bottom two teeth are visible. Due to all these teeth coming at the same time, Little Boy has been dealing with some unpleasant diapers and in return a pretty bad diaper rash. I picked up some more aggressive cream yesterday, so hopefully it will clear up very soon. 

Jacob might have crazy energy, but he still finds time to snuggle and give open mouth kisses. I am soaking up any quiet moments I have holding my baby because he will be too tall and big like Tuttle before I know it. 

A little sneak of our family photo session with Stephanie Madison Photography....


I have already started working on Jacob's 1st birthday theme. I swear he was just born. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment