Thursday, November 17, 2016

School Thanksgiving Feasts

We started the Thanksgiving celebration early this week with Tuttle and Maggie's school feasts. Luckily they were on different days, so I could focus on each child individually. Maggie's special lunch was first on Wednesday. She proudly entered the fellowship hall with her class wearing her turkey hat. :)



The parent volunteers walked around with the food options and offered each to the kids. Maggie only agreed to pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, and a fruit medley inside of an ice cream cone. I laughed to myself when the only vegetable available was corn. (Flashback to my THREE HOUR corn battle with Maggie.) 


Jacob crawled all over the room and pulled up to standing at everyone's chair. I just cannot keep up with him, and I have pretty much just given up containing our wild boy!

Tuttle's Thanksgiving feast was today, and Ms. Herrera, the school secretary, agreed to keep Jacob in the front office, so I could eat with two hands and focus on Tuttle. 


Tuttle and I loved sitting outside and enjoying the warm weather. My first baby is so grown up now, and I cannot believe how quickly another year in elementary school is flying by.


Tuttle wanted to see Jacob before he headed back to class, so I grabbed him for a little visit. 

Jay and I are so thankful to have such sweet, smart, and healthy babies. Despite our busy schedules, I try to slow down and really appreciate how blessed our lives are. Happy Thanksgiving!

We are also very thankful that Jacob takes good naps and sleeps through the night! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment