Monday, January 28, 2019

Fairy Magic Camp

Maggie and I attended Fairy Magic Camp with her Girl Scout troop this weekend. I loved having some special time with my favorite girl.


We carpooled with Mary Marshall and Annie, and it was the perfect addition to have our best friends on Maggie's first big sleep away experience. 


Saturday was jam packed with creative fairy activities. The girls decorated fairy wings and wands, went on a fairy hike, assembled fairy gardens, and even rode horses and decorated them with magical fairy accessories. Maggie was happiest on the horse. 



The girls had the opportunity to perform in a talent show, and Maggie could not wait to show off her gymnastics skills with her friend, Bryce. Maggie's previous shyness has been striped away ever since she started school. 


After eating many s'mores, all the girls quickly fell asleep before 10pm. I was expecting a much later night, so I was relieved when I could crash early, too!

Maggie left Camp Merriwether wanting to return this summer for a mini camp with Annie. Gram is thrilled to send her and continue to send Tuttle to Camp Glisson. Summer camp was such a special memory for me, and I am so lucky that Gram wants to continue the tradition with my kids. 

We are hunkered down and crossing our fingers for snow tomorrow. Schools have already been cancelled in anticipation. If it is going to be this cold, we might as well add some snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment