Sunday, January 13, 2019

Jacob's Three-Esta Celebration

Our little boy turned THREE on Friday. 


He celebrated in class with his birthday twin, Sloane, and counted down the minutes until his "Three-Esta" party at our house on Saturday evening. 


We invited family and a few close friends to play, hit a pinata, munch on tacos and nachos, and enjoy cupcakes. It was the perfect way to acknowledge Jacob turning three. I love a simple party especially when Moe's caters the food!



I did not take as many photos as I wished that I had, but two hours passes by quickly, and chaos ensues with a house full of people! We loved entertaining everyone in our renovated home, and Jacob savored being the center of attention.




Jacob still wants to be referred to as a baby, and I am perfectly fine with his request.

No comments:

Post a Comment