Monday, February 11, 2019

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

We are getting used to our new normal with Maggie practicing at the gym more often. This past week she practiced Tuesday 4:30-7:30, Thursday 4:30-7:30, Friday 4:30-8:30, Saturday 9:00-11:00, and then attended TWO gymnastics parties on Sunday. 


One would think she would be exhausted, but she continued practicing on the bar at home and spent the birthday parties trying to correct skills on the beam. I wish I had her energy!


We are preparing for a lot of valentine fun this week, so I prepped all the cards this weekend. I love creating unique valentines with the kids and am soaking up the fact that they still let me participate (especially Tuttle.) Maggie was easy to convince this year with a gymnastics theme and flip sequin keychains!





I look forward to Valentine's Day every year. It is the perfect excuse to shower my family with extra love!

No comments:

Post a Comment