Thursday, September 5, 2019

Back To School

Jacob officially started preschool in the Fireflies Class on Wednesday. He was a little slow to leave his comfy morning at home snuggling in pajamas with breakfast on the couch, but I know he will soon be waiting at the door to play with his friends at school.


I almost did not know what to do with myself for three hours alone. Of course I spent some of the time shopping for supplies for a preschool party next month!


When I picked up Jacob at noon, he told me that he was "a little bit" nice to his friends and only hit on the playground. He truly is a wild third child. We talked about having nice hands, and I hope to get a completely positive report on Friday.


We hit another milestone when Maggie finally let me pull her front tooth that has been loose for weeks. I did not think I could love Maggie's smile more than before, but her little gap puts it over the top! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment