Saturday, February 8, 2020

Do You Want To Build A Snowman?

Next week we will be celebrating Valentine's Day, so I have been in full party prep to prepare for the day of love! I am in charge of the school dance again, so I wanted to work on the kids' cards early. I love how they turned out this year and really reflect their interests! I take advantage of the fact that the kids still left me participate although Tuttle told me next year he may not want me to make them. 


This morning we had an unexpected snow fall, and the boys took full advantage of it while Maggie was at a Girl Scout outreach event. I think the family member most impressed with the flurries was Rosie. She had the zoomies all over the yard and a quick playdate with her boyfriend, Otis. Jacob was happiest licking Daddy's car, and Tuttle attempted to sled in the backyard without success. I was so happy to see a little bit of snow this year!





We are thankful for a lazy Saturday filled with hot chocolate, snuggling on the couch, Legos, and friends popping by! Daddy is hard at work at the local coffee shop, but hopefully it is a little more relaxing than a normal work day.

No comments:

Post a Comment