Monday, February 24, 2020

Pigeon Forge Celebration

My traveling experiences did not end last weekend in Seattle. I left behind the kids and Jay to celebrate Anne's upcoming wedding with a bachelorette party in Pigeon Forge.


I had never visited Pigeon Forge, so it was a unique experience to say the least. Anne's girlfriends found the most amazing mountain house for the weekend. I have already told Jay that I want to plan a return trip with our friends as soon as possible! Twelve of Anne's closest friends and family made the weekend a huge tribute to my beautiful cousin and completely unforgettable.


I won't give away all the details of the bachelorette getaway, but some of the highlights included Old Time photos, a dinner theater show with the Hatfield and McCoy family feud, turning a sit down restaurant into our own dance club, and endless laughs and priceless stories. 


I was so thankful to be included in Anne's special weekend. We are counting down the next three weeks until Matt officially becomes a member of the Corbitt Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment