Saturday, March 24, 2012

Art in the Park and GNO

Even though we are in DESPERATE need of rain to wash away this annoying pollen, I was happy that it held off for our first play group with the Brookhaven/Buckhead SAHMs. We met at the park for an art project and let the kids get out some energy.




Tuttle loves painting, so this caterpillar project was right up his alley. 




 
I enjoyed meeting some new moms in the neighborhood and look forward to play groups in the future.

After dropping Tuttle off with Grandmommy and Grandaddy for the weekend, I went to my monthly checkout of our baby girl and then took a THREE hour uninterrupted nap! It was just what I needed.

Last night the girls and I went to a new restaurant, Miller Union, and had a great time chatting. We were shocked when we got up to leave and realized it was almost 11:00pm! We were night owls! :)


Up Next: Date Night with Jay Tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment