Saturday, March 17, 2012

Old McDonald Had a Farm

 The last few days have been HORRIBLE with teething. We never experienced any problem with his other teeth, but I think it is time for his molars to break through. Since Tuttle is using his words so much more now, he woke up Wednesday night repeating the same thing again and again. Neither Jay nor I could figure it out, and I felt helpless for the first time as a mommy. On Thursday afternoon, I finally realized he was saying, "My teeth!" Poor little boy. Thursday night was honestly the worst night in his life even as an infant. He woke up all night complaining about his teeth, so he ended up sleeping in my arms. He is still showing signs of discomfort today, but his fun and energetic personaility is starting to return. (He is currently "vacuuming" his playroom!)

Luckily, we had something special to look forward to this weekend! We celebrated Will's second birthday today with a farm themed party complete with animals! I had been looking forward to this exciting party for weeks. I could not wait to see how Tuttle reacted to the animals since he LOVES to make all the farm animal noises. :)


 Tuttle and the Birthday Boy, Will



Tuttled LOVED the animals right away, and there were tons! The company brought a bunny, pig, rooster, miniature horse and cow, a llama, a goat with two babies, just to name a few! Tuttle prefered the bunny and the rooster, but he showed NO FEAR going right up to the other animals!






Most of the neighborhood buddies came. Here are Calley and Joshua, Tuttle's first friend.


Tuttle taking a much needed juice break


 Jamie thought of every detail. She bought bandanas and pinwheels for the kids and made the CUTEST cake and cupcakes!


Happy Birthday, Will! Thank you for such fun memories at your party!


P.S. I wanted Jay to take a few maternity pics of me while I was dressed. (I usually only remember once I am in my pajamas with no makeup!) Here I am at almost 21 weeks. Time is flying!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment