Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tumbling and Trains

It is now safe to say that the Thorne family beat "Stomach Bug 2011." Luckily, only Tuttle caught the nasty sickness, but it resulted in about a week of off and on symptoms: throwing up and diarrhea. I know you wanted the exact details! :)

Jamie and I were excited to take the boys to the Touch-a-Truck event in Decatur this past Saturday, but the HORRIBLE storms made that impossible, so it has been rescheduled for April. We were determined to let the boys get out some energy, so we went to Hippo Hop Saturday morning.






Jay had a boys' night with Tuttle Saturday night while I went out for a bachelorette party. Currently, the train table monopolizes 90% of Tuttle's attention, and he is constantly bringing us trains to join in on the fun. Jay was not a huge advocate of the train table in December, but he can now see how much Tuttle LOVES it. I snapped some pictures of my two guys playing before I left. CHUGG-A-CHEE!!! 




This picture is a little blurry, but just makes me smile. I cannot put into words how much I love this little boy!


Happy Weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Your little guy is adorable and I'm sure you will just love having a girl!

    As far as the clothes go, I do sell some of their stuff. My mom has bought a lot of it, so I am keeping all of that for my sister-in-law. The stuff I do sell I sometimes take to the Divine Cosign sale. It's a consignment sale that sells mostly upscale and boutique type clothes. It's actually going on this week. You might be interested in checking it out. Their website is www.dcskids.com.

    We are having a garage sale this weekend and I'm selling a lot of girl clothes then, but most of it is gymboree type stuff. I've gotten rid of most of the baby stuff though. Most of it is 18 month and 2T stuff, but a few smaller sizes mixed in, too. Not sure what sizes you would be looking for. Also, now at the end of each season I'll be selling what Harper has outgrown since I won't be having another girl to wear it. Feel free to email me carriebethposener@yahoo.com if you want to stay in touch and I can let you know each season when I'm cleaning out the closets. :-)

    ReplyDelete