Saturday, March 10, 2012

Halfway Point!

I will be halfway through my pregnancy on Monday! Twenty weeks! YEAH! This time around is definitely moving much more quickly than it did with Tuttle. I guess keeping up with a toddler makes the days fly by. :)

I can honestly say this pregnancy has been much harder. By no means is it as bad as some mommies experience, but I am not the annoying mommy-to-bed that raves about pregnancy and wonders how anyone could not LOVE every second. From morning sickness to a painful sciatic nerve, Margaret Ruth is giving us a run for our money already!

Our Ultrasound on Friday

 

The grandmothers and I are enjoying buying little girl clothes this time. These are a few of my favorite pieces so far:



 I will post a belly picture tomorrow in my church clothes. I am currently still in my pajamas at 12:30 because we are having an absolutely LAZY Saturday. My in-laws are in town and entertaining Tuttle, so I am taking advantage of this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment