Saturday, June 29, 2013

Our Week in iPhone Pictures

I enjoyed another fun summer week with the babies. This was our last week with Ellie Bean because her mommy has decided to stay home. I kept everyday busy with field trips, sports practices, and keeping up with three kids around the house.

Here are some highlights.

We visited the fire station with homemade cookies. Our local firefighters are always so sweet and welcoming to the kids.


Tuttle loved working with the coach on throwing the baseball correctly at practice. We also wrapped up our final week of swimming lessons.


Tuttle and I sneaked away for a Mommy/Son datenight to watch Despicable Me 2 in 3D Wednesday night. :)


Jackie and I were able to get together Thursday for a trip to the zoo with the kids. I was very excited to finally meet Baby Jacob. Although the Workmon family moved to Chattanooga, it is luckily not too far away to see each other.

This is not a good group picture, but it is all I got!



Friday we ended the week with a visit to Lullwater Park with some of the Ashford Park girls and babies.

I cannot believe it has almost been a year since I started keeping Ellie. She is such a big girl now, and we will miss her! Fortunately she lives in the neighborhood, so I see a lot of playdates in our future!


One of our neighbors set up a little library in their front yard. The babies and I went on a walk to check it out.



Our family is now officially counting down to our beach trip! T-5 DAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment