Friday, January 16, 2015

Open House and Sunshine

On Wednesday Tuttle and I went to an open house at his elementary school for next year.


I knew that I was very sad at the idea of Tuttle starting Kindergarten, but I was literally choking up throughout the tour. I am definitely not ready for my little boy to grow up. :( Tuttle was very excited to explore his school, especially the cafeteria and library. I know that he will thrive next year, but I am going to need a lot of tissues handy. 

After a week of dreary and cold weather the sun came out today! Maggie was happy to pick up Tuttle and Gigi and head to the school playground.


We made last minute plans with a group of friends to grab pizza at a neighborhood spot after the playground. We successfully fed nine kids and actually had a few minutes to catch up. It was the perfect way to start the weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment