Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Surprise Field Trip

It has been pretty cold here so far this week, and even though the kids are back in school, we all still feel very stir crazy being inside all afternoon. 


Last night I decided to surprise the kids with a trip to Legoland after I picked them up from school today. I packed a lunch and headed straight for our fun surprise. Tuttle questioned where we were going, but I simply told him that we were taking a different way home. :)


The kids were ABSOLUTELY thrilled when I parked and told them we were heading to Legoland for a few hours. It was the perfect day to visit because the place was practically empty. We were able to watch the 3-D movie, build a few creations, and play Lego games. Unfortunately Maggie is still a little short to ride the flying attraction or play in the playground area, but Tuttle and Gigi were able to get a little energy out there while Maggie watched.



We ended our outing with cookies from Subway. I think the surprise was a huge success!

No comments:

Post a Comment